Sunday, July 13, 2008

Pictures of the Little Guys








Our friend, Brian McMillan of http://www.avenuephoto.com/, took these pictures of the kids back in April. (Some of you received copies by mail.) Benjamin was just 3 weeks old then. Man, time flies. He's already 3 months old! It was kind of casual, a little unplanned, but I love how they turned out. I am a fan of the more "natural" shots of the kids. Anna was just playing in the backyard with their two boys so her smiles are all genuine. Her posed smile is pretty cheesy, so I prefer this. Benjamin was a little cranky during his photo shoot, but Brian still got some precious expressions. (This was before he got to be so smiley.) So I'll make a better effort to shorten up my posts now, less pictures and less writing too. I'll start with a short post of the 4th of July...as soon as I have another spare second.

No comments: