Friday, May 16, 2008

Baby Ben is awake!


Morning time is Benjamin's favorite, most awake time. Just look at that big smile. His personality is really starting to show. He is a lot more smiley than I remember Anna being. She was pretty serious/concerned for quite awhile. Ben is always trying to tell me things in the morning. (I didn't really think this "photo shoot" through or I would have had a cuter background. He just had his diaper changed.)

I think he looks a lot like Ethan in these two pictures above, and I'm not usually one to "see people" in little babies. Maybe it's just that dimple...and the hairline...and the eyes...and the lips. Ok, I'll stop.

Big stretches! I love it when he startles himself with his stretching. Notice that Ben is finally starting to put some meat on his little chicken legs. I have a feeling we're in for another adorable, chubby cheeked, roly poly. Yay!

No comments: