Sunday, February 17, 2008

Pancakes with Sparkles

We had a fun Valentines Day this year. Anna really enjoyed it, and almost started pronouncing it correctly by the end of the day. Ethan and I were able to go to my OB-GYN appointment together in the morning, and got to have breakfast together after. The baby's heartbeat was nice and strong. Anna and I made valentine's cupcakes and put sprinkles on them (see the picture). We shared them with some friends and family and Anna kept telling people she had made pancakes with sparkles instead of cupcakes with sprinkles. She really loves to cook/bake things, which is fun and convenient because I've been trying to do more of that lately. In the picture, Ethan is holding the Valentine's card Anna made for him. I got my usual sweet, homemade card from Ethan. I always look forward to that. Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day surrounded by people you love.

4 comments:

Anna said...

SO cute! HOpe you are feeling good and hanging in there. I do believe that one of these days I just won't be able to get off the floor and will have to deliver this one at home:) Happy late Valentine's Day!

Diana said...

Our Valentine was great as well. That picture is so very cute.
Ethan is so thoughtful to make you a homemade valentine every year.

HO IV and crew said...

Looks like so much fun. You guys are great parents!

Yuper26 said...

Awww...he's so cute!! I know its been awhile since we last talked, and I'm glad to see that everything is going well for you. :-)