Saturday, February 2, 2008

A Big Trip



A couple weeks ago Anna and I took a little trip down to Indiana with my parents. Ethan couldn't make it because classes were starting for winter semester. Anna kept telling him, "We're taking a Big Trip" and, "I'm going to leave you daddy." It was so funny. Anna was a really good traveler! We had a fun time celebrating my grandmother's 87th birthday with her (and my 27th!). Anna loved meeting her "new cousins" as she liked to call them and seeing her Great Grandma Hazel again. The first picture is of the cousins, actually second cousins, dancing around Harry and Linda's living room. When the kids needed to let out some energy Linda would start playing really up beat songs on the piano and the kids LOVED it.

1 comment:

Amy E said...

ahh...I wish I could have seen you. Some day! Happy Birthday to you and Hazel!