Tuesday, July 12, 2011
I'm Grateful . . .
1) I'm grateful: Weather was in the sixties today - in the middle of July. Love it. Sunny, cool breezes, white fluffy clouds. This summer has been so mild, but with some days warm enough for swimming. It. Is. Perfection!
2) I'm grateful: Caleb's MRI to check his head went smoothly - all 4 + hours we were there, starting at 6:30am. He was such a little trooper - see picks above - even though he couldn't eat past midnight, and he is a very scheduled eater! And isn't he too cute in his little, baby hospital gown?! (They had to sedate him since he's a baby, so I'd been a little nervous leading up to today's appointment.)
3) I'm grateful: I had a beautiful afternoon at the park with my three kiddos. Even though the littlest monkey was killing my back. (All the kids were monkeys and I was the zoo keeper . . . and the baby Caleb monkey is HEAVY!) I love spending my days with them . . . except when they stress me out. :)
4) I'm grateful: For Ethan. Always grateful for him. I've been trying to tell him and show him appreciation more often lately. I don't know how I'd get through my days without him . . . or how I managed the 9 months he was gone so much. He's my sweetest thing. Super patient with me. Love him.
5) I'm grateful: For a big, comfy, king size bed to lay down in every night. (Pillow top, yet firm enough, cozy feather comforter, all white bedding . . . heaven!) We've had this bed since I was pregnant with Anna six years ago, and I still LOVE it just as much as the first day! After getting up at 5:30am this morning to get to the hospital, I am VERY MUCH looking forward to getting in my bed tonight . . . SOON.
Until next time, buenas noches. Duerme con los angelitos.
Posted by Ange