Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Finished Product...

This little project idea was mentioned in a previous post, and Anna and I finally finished it.
We painted the clothes pins...decorated the clothes pins...

And then hung them up on our "clothes line."
Anna loved this idea. The empty clothes pins are already filled up. They hold recent art projects that Anna (and a few from Benjamin) has created at home, pre-school, church, and play groups. (I also have an organizer/binder that holds some of her other art work....kids sure make lots of it...and I only keep my favorites. :)

Since we live in an apartment right now, and we can't paint our walls, I love the added color and unique-ness this gives Anna and Benjamin's room. Anna loves that her art work is displayed in our home. Benjamin likes it now that he realizes it's just decoration, and not something he can grab. Speaking of Ben-Ben, I know my next post was supposed to be about him, but I only had time for a quicky tonight. Next time. (Ethan has been needing the laptop tons lately, so I only have limited time on it in a day...and sometimes not at all. I know, sad. :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Love it! We have something similar and it's such a great way to display kids stuff.

Aleesha said...

Oh how cute that turned out!! I love it, What a great idea!