Friday, June 27, 2008

June Randomness...


Here is a warm-up suit Anna's Granny got for her. We told Anna it helps her run faster, and of course since she's 2, she believes us. She runs all over the place in this outfit. Anna also found these 2 pound weights and did a quick work out.


Ben enjoys his bath time, but you wouldn't guess it from the picture. Benjamin is really using those baby blues to his advantage. When I'm trying to get things done during the day, whenever Ben smiles and babbles and winks his pretty eyes at me, I just melt and put my other stuff aside. I'm sure that's how it's supposed to be, but I think it's especially difficult for me to let my "To Do List" go. Thank goodness my kids are so dang cute...they almost always win out over the list.

Ashley, Ethan's sister, graduated from high school at the beginning of June. Anna loved attending her graduation and Open House Party. Pretty much any reason for a party is a good thing in Anna's book. I love this picture below of the proud big brother and his little sister. Congratulation Ashley!!!

No comments: