Monday, March 31, 2008

Big Belly, Big Belly!


Just a few days left until baby Benjamin gets here, so I thought it was a good time to take some pictures of my enormous belly. I had Anna three weeks early, and didn't realize until it was too late that I didn't have any good pregnancy pictures. I didn't want that to happen again so here we are.

Here is Anna giving my tummy a kiss. She is noticing that my tummy is getting so big and often comments on it. When I have to explain that I am uncomfortable/tired/etc. she always reassures me, "It's OK mama, you will feel better. I will help you." She is such a sweet pea!

3 comments:

Pat & Amber said...

You look so cute! We can't wait to see pictures of little Benjamin! Looks like we all are having boys, huh? YAY! Looks like family reunions will be fun for the boys! :) Hope all goes well for you and the baby, and we can't wait to hear all about it!

dietmom said...

CONGRATULATION Angela and Ethan! Welcome baby Benjamin! Looks like girls are definitely in the minority in the Jones family once more after this crop of boys!

jazmine said...

We are so excited for you guys!!!!! Congrats!!